As of May 2, 2022, we are welcoming clients back into our building and we are so excited to see you! To keep everyone safe and comfortable, our new appointment procedures are:
- Upon arriving in our parking lot for an appointment, please remain in your car. Call or text the front desk. There are signs at the front of each parking space with directions and phone numbers.
- If you would prefer to remain curbside for your appointment versus entering the building, please let our team know and we are happy to accommodate.
- If you are coming in the building for your appointment, our technicians will call you and/or come directly out to your vehicle when your exam room is ready. They will escort you and your pet(s) into the building.
- We are "mask-optional," meaning our clients and team members can elect to wear or not wear a mask based on their own comfort level and preferences. We ask that anyone displaying cold symptoms or not feeling well to please wear a mask.
For non-appointment related activities:
- All prescription pick up’s, food pick up’s, and boarding drop off’s/pick up’s will remain curb side for now. Please call/text upon arriving and our team will be out to assist you.
Please call our office at 614-885-6242 with any questions. Our team looks forward to serving you!
With ❤️ and thanks,
Dr. Jim Miller and your WWACC Team
Appointments. In order to best serve our clients, we operate primarily by appointment. Please try to call in advance and schedule your services.
Emergencies. During normal office hours, please call us at 614-885-6242. We will do our very best to work you in to the schedule ASAP (most often same day). We understand emergencies are often unexpected and require immediate attention. After hours, we offer a doctor monitored voicemail for non-life threatening situations. Please leave a detailed message and the doctor will return your call. If you have a life threatening emergency, please immediately go to MedVet at 300 E. Wilson Bridge Road, Worthington, OH 43085.
Leash or carrier needed. In order to insure the safety of all of our clients, please restrain your pet on a leash or in a carrier when entering our facility.
Payments. We require full payment at the time of services rendered. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, personal checks, and cash. For extended payment options, we proudly accept Care Credit. Please ask our reception team for more info.
Privacy. We do not collect or give out any information to any third party vendors or internet businesses. No information will ever be disclosed to outside parties by us or our web hosting provider. Worthington Woods Animal Care Center recognizes the importance of protecting the personal privacy of its clients, its patients and those individuals who simply visit our site. Your privacy is also protected in our facility. No information will be given out about our clients and/or their pet(s) without the consent of the owner.